BioAtlantis is an innovative biotechnology company, specialising in the manufacture of crop biostimulants, defence modulation products for animals and solutions to enhance gut health and immunity for humans.
The company has grown rapidly since inception in 2004. BioAtlantis' Finance team now seeks an experienced Management Accountant. The successful candidate will be at the centre of a fast-paced global manufacturing business, working with Production, Supply Chain, Sales, R&D and Procurement.
• Preparation of management accounts
• Weekly production reporting and analysis for cost and efficiency
• Cost optimisation of utilities such as water, wastewater, gas and electricity
• Maintenance of a live stock system for all locations
• Projects for streamlining and improving processes
• Other ad hoc projects as required
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA Qualified
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ post-qualification experience in industry
• Pro-active – ability to use initiative, ability to prioritise, organise workflows and adhere to deadlines
• Strong presentation skills, ability to isolate key metrics for management review
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in using ERP systems
• Competitive salary