The successful candidate will be at the centre of a dynamic production environment and will gain exposure to all aspects of a global manufacturing business – Production, Supply Chain, Sales, R&D and Procurement
· Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related discipline.
· 4-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment advantageous.
· Self-starter with determination and drive to succeed.
· Strong organisation skills and precise attention to detail.
· Experience in using an ERP system is advantageous.
All positions offer Health Insurance, Pension, Illness Benefit and Life Assurance benefits on completion of probation.