BioAtlantis Ltd. is an Irish biotechnology company, specialising in the development and production of bioactives for the plant, animal, and human markets. A Maintenance Supervisor is required to achieve maintenance objectives and minimise plant downtime.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities:
· Ensure that a preventive maintenance program is operational for machinery and mechanical equipment, in particular decanters, clarifiers, agitators, motors, gearboxes, valves, pumps, pipelines.
· Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of production.
· Manage critical spare stocks.
· Ensure compliance with GMP, safety, and audit standards
· Deliver all maintenance within mandatory and statutory H&S obligations.
· Qualification as fitter or equivalent.
· Experience in a food processing environment/dairy processing plant is a distinct advantage.
· Experience with boilers/burners is also a distinct advantage
· Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes,motors, seals, bearings).
· Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying knowledge to complete maintenance and repairs).
• Salary negotiable depending on experience