BioAtlantis is an innovative biotechnology company, specialising in the manufacture of crop biostimulants, defence modulation products for animals and solutions to enhance gut health and immunity for humans.
The company has grown rapidly since inception in 2004. BioAtlantis requires an experienced Electrician to manage a team of electricians, both qualified and apprentices.
Direct and conduct work in the following areas:
• Installation of Cable Tray and Conduit.
• Installation of Control Panels.
• Installation and termination of cables.
• Electrical installation of production equipment.
• Create electrical drawings for large-scale electrical projects.
• 10-15 years’ experience as an electrician.
• AutoCAD experience.
• Experience with variable speed drives, direct online starters and soft starters.
• Experience with PLC inputs and outputs (Analogue, Digital).
• Experience with Industrial Networks (Profibus, Profinet).
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Negotiable salary.