Digital Sales Developer
BioAtlantis is an innovative biotechnology company, specialising in the manufacture of crop biostimulants, defence modulation products for animals and solutions to enhance gut health and immunity for humans.
BioAtlantis requires an ambitious and dynamic candidate to facilitate sales growth through digital platforms. This will involve directly targeting clients through LinkedIn and social media platforms, as well as attracting clients by means of enhancing the company’s SEO.
· Perform initial stage of the digital sales process on behalf of Salespeople, through LinkedIn and targeted advertising.
· Manage content strategy to drive organic traffic growth.
· Create a plan to increase the company’s SEO ranking.
· Define keyword strategy based on user intent and opportunity sizing.
· Assist in managing the company websites and social media channels, ensuring that each region and language website is a fit for that market.
· Run targeted email marketing campaigns.
· Develop a company strategy around podcasts and radio segments.
· Strong knowledge of LinkedIn and the ability to deliver training on same to Salespeople in order to maximise its sales potential
· Strong understanding of search engine ranking algorithms as well as structured data expertise.
· Knowledge of SemRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Similarweb and other industry tools.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to clearly explain important concepts to various audiences.
· Experience in B2B marketing advantageous.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Location of position: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Application deadline: 28/1/2022
Expected start date: 31/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
Private medical insurance
Monday to Friday