BioAtlantis is an innovative biotechnology company, specialising in the manufacture of crop biostimulants, defence modulation products for animals and solutions to enhance gut health and immunity for humans.
BioAtlantis requires a Chemistry graduate to drive the development of novel processes, technologies and products for applications in the plant, animal and human health sectors.
· Develop extraction and purification methods for natural products at lab scale.
· Develop new analytical techniques to identify and quantify compounds in complex liquid and solid mixtures.
· Develop new methods and techniques to separate tightly bound compounds from complex natural materials.
· Assist in the scale up of chemistry-related processes at production scale.
· Make stable and efficient formulations to meet desired specifications and cost.
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· BSc. or preferably MSc. in Chemistry or related discipline.
· Experience in natural products extraction, purification & isolation of active compounds.
· Knowledge of wet chemistry techniques and analysis.
· Prior industry experience is an advantage.
· Ambitious and driven, with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Salary negotiable depending on experience