BioAtlantis is an innovative biotechnology company, specialising in the manufacture of crop biostimulants, defence modulation products for animals and solutions to enhance gut health and immunity for humans.
The company has grown rapidly since inception in 2004. BioAtlantis' Finance team now seeks an experienced Bookkeeper. The role will evolve and progress to preparing Management accounts and full training will be provided to the right candidate.
• Maintaining Creditors ledger - processing purchases invoices and credit notes, matching to purchase orders & GRNs and reconciling to supplier statements.
• Maintaining Debtors ledger - processing sales invoices and credit notes, matching to sales orders & delivery dockets and reconciling to customer statements.
• Posting to Nominal Ledger
• Bank Reconciliations
• Complete & file returns on ROS -VAT, VIES & Intrastat
• Ad hoc accounting and administration work as required
• Payroll experience an advantage
• 2/3 years’ experience in a busy accounts’ environment.
• Proficiency in accounts package and Microsoft suite.
• Competitive salary.
• Support will be provided to candidates wishing to pursue a professional qualification