BioAtlantis is an innovative biotechnology company, specialising in the manufacture of crop biostimulants, defence modulation products for animals and solutions to enhance gut health and immunity for humans.
BioAtlantis requires ambitious, high quality operators for demanding and challenging roles . The job entails working in a highly automated process with significant levels of responsibility. These are permanent positions that include 24-hour shift work. For those with a mechanical mindset, the positions represent challenging and stimulating work in a global manufacturing environment, with significant opportunities for progression. The positions will be based in Tralee.
· Operating the SCADA system to control the manufacturing process.
· Gain an in-depth knowledge of the processes of Making Up, Extraction, Decanting, Clarifying and Evaporation.
· Maintaining reports of operations and updating daily records.
· Continuous inspections of key process points and taking necessary corrective actions where issues are identified.
· Ensure full compliance with SOP’s within the factory.
· Play an active role as part of the GMP+ and HACCP teams and complete routine hygiene and quality checks of the production area.
· Ensure H&S compliance at all times.
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment. A dairy background is advantageous.
· Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
· Good reasoning, numerical and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge/Experience of control systems (e.g. SCADA) is advantageous.
· Experience of forklifts and other equipment is an advantage.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Location of position: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Application deadline: 21/1/2022
Expected start date: 24/1/2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €10.50-€14.00 per hour
Private medical insurance
8 hour shift